OXYGEN CORPORATION technology for toolmakers / automated operatorless machining / cost calculation software
- Automatic import of CNC and cutting tool data from CNC programs
- Automatic measurement and correction of thermal expansion in all 3 axis 100% thermal compensation in real time.
- Continuous machining of multiple parts After one part is completed program automatically starts to machine next part ( number of parts only limited by space on machine or palets ).
- Automatic positioning of cutting tools in tool changer creates common cutting tools or separate cutting tools for each part to be machined.
- Automatic tolerancing of cutting tool parameters from database according to type of machining required ( rough cutting, fine cutting ).
- Automatic measuring of cutting tools according to type of cutting tool ( round head, toroid or sharp edge tools ).
- Simple and easy rotation of program axis to match clamping of part if clamped differently than programmed.
- Automatic generation of tool setup list for correct positioning of cutting tools in tool changer.
- Automatic control of cutting tools before machining is started All tools are measured ( before starting programs ) and compared to pre set tolerances and CNC program data. Warns of all discrepancies ( i.e tool in wrong position, out of tolerance or broken cutting tool ) Any cutting tools that do not pass test are automatically blocked from use.
- Automatic generation of report that shows results of actual machining ( wear of each cutter in % during program / all warnings and tool blockages, etc